Tuesday 12 July 2011

More Swatches From My Trans Design Haul

Pin It Hey ladies, today I have some new swatches to show y'all (sometimes I wish I was a Southern Belle/just had an american accent so I could say y'all without people thinking I was mad!!!). Actually I wouldn't mind it if my daddy had a plantation & an awesome antebellum house! Anyways...

On with the polishes:



CG Midnight Mission - the photos are a wee bit average of this one, it was an overcast day so I photographed inside and the camera just wouldn't capture the shimmer. I think it's quite a beautiful polish. dark blue loaded with a silver foil-like fine glitter shimmer, if you know what I me haha. Very pretty, the photo without flash shows what I mean so click to enlarge it guys.



Color Club Love 'em & Leave 'em - This is a gold holographic polish. Not as linear as the CC OMGs, same style to Worth the Risque etc. I like this because it's a wearable gold on my skin tone, quite beige like in appearance - good formula too with super fast dry time.



Color Club Magic Attraction - is a super unique holographic glitter polish in a kind of pinky grey base I guess. Opaque in 3 coats, not sure what it is like layering, but it's definitely got an ooohhh factor.


Orly Royal Navy - a gorgeous royal blue base (that has a jelly like quality due to its translucence) with fine green shimmer which ultimately dries matte, oddly! Just knock out neat. Needs 3 coats and there's still some VNL but only noticeable up close. Could be my favourite blue of all time - right now!

That's it for this post. Tomorrow I shall bring you an AMAZING green. Perfect for christmas, or maybe a midyear xmas party that I hear some companies have, or am I thinking of a mid-winter feast? Either way it's very special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...