Wednesday 6 July 2011

OPI Miss Universe Collection

Pin It


Uh, oh... I've fallen off the wagon twice in one week. I just had an ebay cruise and spotted one of my favourite sellers had the new Miss Universe OPIs in. I couldn't help myself! I only got  Yes... Nailed It!  and It's My Year though, I have dupes/near enoughs of the other two. Here's a link to the PolishAholic's swatches.

Of course, over Monday and Tuesday I went on an actual spree - I feel as guilty as if it had involved a gun - I bought 14 polishes! It's sick, seriously I'm deliriously ill. Some I am going to dedicate to the Follower's Giveaway though, so it's not all bad.

Laptop's not back yet :( hopefully the computer fixer man will call me tomorrow and give an update on poor Goldy's whereabouts!!!

Will post some live swatches soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...