Saturday 6 August 2011

Color Club Spam

Pin It
I'm feeling lazy today. Really glad it's the weekend so I can curl up in front of the tv and catch up on sleep.
So here are some color clubs I got recently:








Red Velvet of Untamed Luxury Collection. Along the same lines as CG's Lubu Heels. Black jelly base with fine red glitter. Takes 2-3 coats. A bit gluggy but by 3 coats I had it evened out quite nicely. Definitely needs thick top coat as it dries gritty- which you can see in the non-flash photo.









 With Abandon from Wild At Heart Collection. Black creme filled with flecks of brown/gold shimmer? Really nice and unique also. The cuticle drag shows up in the flash photo but I just didn't wait long enough in between coats. In RL you couldn't tell. I really like this one, it takes 2-3 coats depending on how thick you make each layer.







I Always Get My Man-darin from Wicked Sweet Collection (so it smells like mandarin - in a good way) is a light tangerine dream! You can see in the shade pic it is quite yellow. The white looking shimmer running through this guy is actually green. The only fly in the ointment is that IAGMM is really sheer. This was 4 coats and there's still VNL - not too strong but more than I would like. I would try layering it over a similar creme polish or white. Or if you have a really opaque ridge filler try that!

That's it goodnight,
NPA xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...