Friday 26 August 2011

Orly Fancy Fuchsia

Pin It
I'm still feeling lazy and tomorrow I'll be heading for the snow - Hooray!




The first photo is 2 coats of FF - perfect application, nice thick opaque Orly formula. Very bright pink, my camera played it down majorly. This would look hot with a tan in the summer. In zee zecond pic I was trying out CG Solar Flare (on thumb and ring funger) and CG Glam (pink glitter on rest of my fingers). Fun times.

I doubt you'll hear from me for a week, tear. I shall miss blogging

xxx NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...