Monday 10 October 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 1 - RED

Pin It
Let the challenge begin!

Sooki just arrived in the post last week. I'm a huge True Blood fan (well I was until this season - now I'm a bit angry with HBO). So, after season 1 I got all the books in the Southern Vampire series and I have reread them all many, many times - I'm back on book 7 right now, haha.

So, the point is that once I saw that Sooki (the perfect true red creme) was part of the Zoya Summertime collection, I had to have it!!!

Sunlight

Sunlight

Shade
In the sunlight pics my camera decided to make Sooki look really coral like - it's not. It's a true red (not overtly blue or orange toned, fairly neutral), very classic looking.

I wanted to add some stamping a la LTHP but I made many attempts and I just couldn't get it to take - maybe I had too much hand cream on them? Anyway I used 2 coats here and in some lights you can see a bit of VNL (why do red cremes always have that issue?!) but I think if I'd used ridge filler as a base coat it'd have been opaque.

If you don't already have a classic true red get Sooki now -she'll "want a do bad things to you!"

xxx
NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...