Thursday 6 October 2011

Prima 'holo' Ballerina

Pin It
 Hello ladies,

Today I have for you my 2nd Glitter Gal 3D Holographic enamel - Ballerina. Sadly, I had to take these pics indoors because there was no sun, but I think they show the colour and holo fairly true to life.








Ballerina is a soft baby pink with a slightly weaker linear holo effect than Light as a Feather. Though it's not a WOW holo (like the China Glaze OMGs or Nfu oh's), I'm really in love. It's soft and sweet and the strength of the holo particles is complementary to that.
This was 3 coats again and it was gloopy, uneven and streaky like LAAF so I added a top coat of SV, but again I used a crappy base coat so that's partly to blame.

This doesn't seem to be as popular as the other Glitter Gal holos - based on the number of swatches out there - but it's a winner in my book. Definitely worth the application issues.

Do you like?

xxx
NPA

P.S - does this count as a belated Pink Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...