Monday 21 November 2011

More Dolls... from Dollish Polish's Franken Line

Pin It

Good Monday Morning all,

Just before I get off to do a little work I wanted to show you some more  Dollish Polish Franken swatches. I bought these a month or so back now and have been itching to show you them.





 Nice Scrunchy, Heather, inspired by Heathers, is much more holo than it looks - the sun just wasn't co-operating with the camera! I'd class it as a medium strength holo. And the formula? Oh Em Geeeeee - to die for. Just like painting on a regular creme. Two easy coats of jelly/creme like goodness. Props to Dolly for this beautiful pin-up red. I feel the urge to call it a cherry red? Just beautiful and so kind to my warm toned friends. I'm seriously in love. Seriously. Seriously...




I don't feel like I captured The Shire well at all. It was so overcast and glarey that you barely see the true brown in these photos. Clearly inspired by Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit this is a medium almost chocolate brown with a strong green shimmer. I really wish I had got some good photos under a lamp :( The top right photo shows the brown the best I suppose. The grittiness/bubbles on my nails is from my Sally Hansen Miracle Growth, again. Sorry!!

Remember you can get your hands on these frankens by going to Dolly's shop - Dollish Polish - on Etsy. She has a new Limited Edition set out of 3 holiday top coats, named The Christmas Story:

L-R: It Says F-R-A-G-I-L-E, You'll Shoot Yer Eye Out, Kid, I Triple Dog Dare Ya'


They look gorge - so get in quick!!!!

xxx
NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...