Sunday 25 December 2011

Christmas Eve Nail Art

Pin It
Merry Christmas Everyone!

It's 12.41am so only a few more hours til I open my prezzies!
Before I fall asleep, here are the manicures I gave my Mum & Aunt yesterday:

Christmas Pud - artificial lighting

Christmas Pud - artificial lighting

Mum got some xmas puds inspired by Sam of the Nailasaurus' post *here*. Some nails turned out better than others but from a short distance they all looked really cute & perfect. Didn't do any clean up on her nails though, woops.


Santa's Suit - artificial lighting

Santa's Suit - artificial lighting

I gave my Aunty Santa Suit nails. I used a combo of dotting tools and brushes; the ones that I made a little messier were better truth be told!!! Again, these looked very good from a few feet away!

So xmas eve was very successful indeed!

Hope you like. Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!
Hope Santa is kind to you.

xxxxxxx
Michaela

1 comment:

  1. i love these! this might sound like a dumb question, but what's christmas pud? i've never heard that before.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...