Sunday 4 December 2011

A Time For Romance...

Pin It
Happy Weekend Everyone,

The stormy weather just rolled in to town today, boo :(  I hope you are getting sunny skies etc.

Today I have one of my first Essence Colour & Go polishes - Time For Romance

Time For Romance - natural light

Time For Romance - lamp
TFR is a sheer muted rose pink tinted jelly containing rose coloured micro glitter & a little bit of holo micro glitter, as well as large hex glitter. I'm wearing 2 coats above and I actually quite liked the semi-sheer coverage. I think if my nails were longer though, I would go for 3 coats. This would also be nice for layering. The formula was pretty good. Thick but in a good way and I didn't have to place the hex glitter; it just spread around nicely on its own.

I think the polish is a wee bit romantical in a girly way! TFR is certainly a keeper :)

Are you a fan?

xxx
NPA

P.S don't forget to enter the giveaway on the side bar - I'll let you know what the 2nd prize is in my next post!

2 comments:

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...