Friday 13 January 2012

Nubar Boyfriend Jeans

Pin It
Hello ladies,

Just a quick swatch tonight.
I got the Nubar Jeans collection last year while doing the 31 Day Challenge and never really got round to wearing them! So, over the last few days I've been trying them out.
So here is Boyfriend Jeans (my fav of the 3):

Boyfriend Jeans - lamp - 2 coats

Boyfriend Jeans - lamp - 2 coats

LOVE IT! Formula is a bit thin but builds nicely in 2 coats. It is a shade or so darker than the photos show. I love this type of hazy blue, it actually looks like denim to me. I think it's technically an air force blue? Dries really glossy. And it's way cheaper than the Chanel version!

xxx
NPA

4 comments:

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...