Sunday 18 March 2012

Haze Glaze Sunshine Swatch & Review

Pin It
Afternoon all,

Two posts in one day?!!!!

This is Sunshine from Haze Glaze

Sunshine - 2 coats - sunlight

Sunshine - 2 coats - shade

Sunshine - 2 coats -white light

Sunshine - 2 coats - white light

Sunshine is a tangerine (this pale orange is what I call tangerine FYI) frosty shimmer. It is scattered with small gold hex glitter and large dark orange & golden holographic hex. I think there is also some square glitter in there too but I'm not sure what colour it is, maybe tangerine too? The application was pretty decent, you have to give it a good shake to get the large hex glitters onto your nail but it wasn't difficult or anything. It actually looked like 1 coat gave full coverage but I added another because that's just what I'm used to!! I then topped it with SV Quick Dry top coat.

I have to say this is not my favourite shade, though it looks quite nice on me. It looked like a sheer gold shimmer with glitter in the etsy listing and I actually bought it because I thought it'd be a great layering polish. Well it turned out to be a pale orange which just isn't my style but it is very pretty. And just like with Mermaid Dreams, the longer I see it on my nails the more I'm liking it. I do enjoy a polish that grows on me, as opposed to the ones that slowly lose my favour!

You can get your hands on Sunshine and other Haze Glaze lacquers at Hazel's Etsy shop HAZE GLAZE

What do you think of Sunshine?

xxx
NPA

2 comments:

  1. This is a pretty polish but it looks a little too sherbert orange for my taste. Maybe if it were a little more yellow toned and not so orange toned...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this, I'm so glad to get to see this on the nail! What's funny is the reason you bought it is exactly the reason I didn't. It looked so sheer, and I'm just not a big fan of layering things (I seem to think it's too "complicated" ha!). But now seeing how opaque and brightly colored it is, I'm in LOVE with it!! =)

    I saw your swatches on the listing on Hazels Etsy site and actually thought it was a new polish ~ I didn't even realize it was the same one I had already seen until you mentioned that it looked different than the pictures.

    So thanks for posting! Now at least the people that grab it will know what they are in for! =)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...