Saturday 31 March 2012

OPI Nicki Minaj Collection FLY

Pin It
Hey guys,

It's a sunny Saturday evening in Chch so it felt the the perfect time to post Fly

Fly - 2 coats - white light

Fly - 2 coats - white light
 Fly was released as part of  the Nicki Minaj collection in January of this year. It's a bright blue-green with yellow undertones. It was rather difficult to photograph true to colour. The formula was really nice, a slightly squishy creme that gave perfect coverage at 2 coats.

I really like Fly, but it's not particularly flattering on me. I'm still going to wear it, but I'll probably reserve it for Summer only!

Hope you're enjoying your weekends

xxx
NPA

4 comments:

  1. Your pictures make fly look so gorgeous! Dang it now I want it lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great swatch! Such a pretty color and I think it looks good on you!(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous colour! Also I've tagged you (the get to know me tag) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my FAV OPI's i love it! Try it with a layer of Maybelline Flash Cosmic!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...