Saturday 10 March 2012

Two Birds One Store - MICHAELA GOES TO SPACE

Pin It
It's been a seriously long break.
I'm blaming it on the lazy...

Mumma came down for my birthday on Tuesday, went back Wednesday arvo and since then I haven't really felt like laying down a post.
She got me a daylight lamp thingy-ma-jiggy, so I don't have to keep bugging my flatmate for his! Next step; DIY light box!!! I anticipate a lengthy period of procrastination on that though!

The number of untrieds was stacking up after my February hauls started arriving, but I've managed to bang out a lot of swatches over the last few days, so the vault will be stocked for a few weeks! Something to actually blog about yay!


See Sarah Swatch has an Etsy store called Two Birds One Store - neat name, no?! - and my first order arrived on Wednesday. Perfect B'day present, because...

Along with the 3 polishes I ordered, they threw in a custom lacquer based on their Deep Space named "Michaela Goes To Space".
Not only is it named for me but super gorgeous too!!!  Thanks guys!!

MGTS - 2 coats - white light

MGTS - 2 coats - white light

MGTS - 2 coats - white light

MGTS - 2 coats - close up
A beautiful blurple/navy blue jelly base filled with cyan blue/turquoise, green and lilac holographic glitters.
In person it's a bit darker so it really does resemble a spacey night sky! The formula is really great; nice dispersal of glitter and great application. I used 2 coats for full coverage and 2 layers of top coat to smooth and give it a great shine! The top coat I used is from Wonder Beauty Products - another Etsy store - it's their Fusing Liquid/Top Coat.

I hope you like!
Has anyone made a you a custom polish before? Have you inspired any?

I'll be featuring more of Sarah & Sandy's polishes this week :)

xxx
Michaela

4 comments:

  1. It looks so amazing, great swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous polish! And that's so cool about inspiring the polish! I'm so jealous. I haven't inspired anyone, aside from light indigestion from my poor swatching ability! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I actually 'inspired' it, more that hey stuck a label with my name on it for me, but that's still super sweet!
      I'll have to use you as inspiration for a franken so you feel special!!

      Delete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...