Sunday 29 April 2012

Karine's Birthday Polish - Naiade

Pin It
Sadly, this is my last polish from Karine's Birthday Collection. I kept Naiade til last, because I think it'll be the most popular of the 3 I own.

Turquoise/sea green is a very popular colour at the moment; I think it's up there with tangerine and coral as the big colour for Spring/Summer '12. And it's actually pretty easy to wear too, no matter your skintone there is a turquoise colour for everyone. My fav's have a lot more yellow in them, but there's tons for cool toned peeps too!


Naiade - shade

sunlight

sunlight - with topcoat

sunlight - with topcoat

sunlight - macro

Do excuse the brownish specks around the cuticles in the third and fourth photos! I was making some Tom Yum soup for lunch and the chilli seasoning wouldn't wash off!!!
Naiade is a beautiful turquoise/sea green jelly filled with iridescent fine glitter and blue-green-orange colour shifting flakes. It's on the sheer side so I used 3 coats for the photos and there was still noticeable VNL, but I'm sure it would look beautiful over greens and blues if you can't handle the sheerness.
It applied beautifully like all the rest of Karine's polishes. I didn't need to shake it up and there's a great distribution of flakies!!! I am truly in awe of Karine's formula!

Is Naiade your favourite?

xxx
Michaela

4 comments:

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...