Tuesday 31 July 2012

Elevation Polish Winnings

Pin It
Hehehehehehe,

I'm as happy as a fat kid with cake!
My prize from Finger's Polish Mania arrived less than a week after it shipped from the US!!

Here are all the pretties I get to play with:


very pretty packaging!

EP business card

L-R: Aurora, Torres del Paine, Rapa Nui, El Cap, Stay Behind Catch a Wave, Last Two Pitches, Pata on the back, Pata Puffer

Oooohhhh

I've been so spoiled by Jen and EP creator Lulu! Thank you ladies - I can't wait to get a swatching!

Elevation Polish on Big Cartel will be restocked on Tuesday 7th August (1 week away) - mark it on your calendar!!!

3 comments:

  1. yay congrats!! oooohhhhh Iam loving the one all the way to the right!! can't wait to see some swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pata Puffer is so gorgeous! You're going to love it!

      Delete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...