Monday 6 August 2012

Pahlish Train Underwater

Pin It
It's monger Monday!

But I have a sehr sehr schoenen polish from Pahlish to chase the Monday blues away (it is blue too!).

sunlight



Add caption


Train Underwater is a medium blue jelly filled with blue, purple and red glitter. There's some hexes and squares in various sizes to keep it interesting! I used 2 coats for these photos and the coverage was pretty decent. Application was easy, just the way I like it!

Truth be told, I wasn't over the moon with TU because I thought it was a dark blue with lots of purple glitter. The original swatches on the listing seemed to show that, but they aren't close ups so I can't really back the idea in my head up, with actual facts!! :) This is the version that seems to be on everyone's blogs though, so there you go. I spent a couple of months trying to get my hands on this Pahlish because it used to sell out straight away with every restock. Now it seems to hang around the etsy store a little longer so everyone gets a chance to snag it.

I think I'm going to be layering this beaut over some navys in the future because I love that midnight blue with glitter look.

Has TU chased your blues away? The song I think it's named after is by Bright Eyes (I LOVE) and I only just listened to it for the first time, because every time I see Train Underwater the lyrics to Love Song by Sarah Barielles!!

Head under water and they tell me 
To breathe easy for awhile  
The breathing gets harder, even I know that

Here's the real song though

 

Yay or nay for the Pahlish Under Water?

You can purchase Pahlish on Shannon's Etsy store for US$9
Or on Llarowe for US$10
 
Now I'm looking forward to my Monday dose of True Blood. Shit better not get any 'stupider'  on that show  or I'll have some empty Monday nights in the near future! I'm ready to see some more Sookie and Eric sex thank you very much! Although a pregnant Sookie probably ain't gonna make me happy - Alexander Skarsgard only thanks!!!

xxx
NPA

1 comment:

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...