Sunday 30 September 2012

Sunday Spam: China Glaze Summer Neons

Pin It
A few weeks ago I finally got round to showing you the On Safari polishes for Fall 2012. Around the same time I got half of the Summer Neons for Summer 2012 and just last week I managed to finish swatching those too.

Now, the length of time it took for me to try these out, has absolutely no bearing on the affection they elicit!
These are the best brights there are. Satin matte neons with soft shimmer are the be all and end of NEONS!!!!!!

Each swatch shows 2-3 coats without top coat. All look ok after 2 coats but the hint of VNL disappears with a 3rd. Application was a little streaky at first, but once I got the hang of the semi-thick formula I got it on streak free.



China Glaze Pink Plumeria
overcast

overcast

Pink Plumeria is a light pink coral neon. It's brighter than the photo lets on, but it is very much the same soft hue.


China Glaze Flirty Tankini
indoors without flash

indoors without flash

Flirty Tankini is a step up from PP. It's an equally pink and orange coral.


China Glaze Surfin' for Boys
sunshine

sunshine

Surfin' For Boys is another step up from FT. It's a blisteringly bright orange coral! You seriously need to wear sunglasses to even sneak a peak at this bad boy.



China Glaze Love's A Beach
indoors without flash

indoors without flash

Love's a Beach is a super bright pink with just a dash of red. It sort of looks like ChG Pool Party with shimmer.


China Glaze Hang-Ten Toes
indoors without flash

indoors without flash

Hang-Ten Toes is a blue toned neon pink. It screams summer and I really want to wear this at the beach over Christmas!


China Glaze Beach Cruise-r
sunshine

sunshine

Beach Cruise-r is a fuchsia/purple neon. Quite possibly my favourite of the bunch!


I obviously went for the girly shades in this collection. I just figured that while the other colours were AMAZING, I'd never get much wear out of them. All the corals and pinks on the other hand...


Bring on December!!!!!


xxx
NPA

1 comment:

  1. Love how they look on your nails. I just find neon pinks to look a bit tacky on me.
    http://annieetcetera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...