Thursday 14 March 2013

Dandy Nails Hands of Time

Pin It
Got an absolutely gorgeous and favourite blue of mine to show you today!
From the always fabulous and creative Sandy, I present:


Dandy Nails Hands of Time




Hands of Time has a lot going on! A medium blue base, with a strong flash of aqua green shimmer, green hex glitter and silver holo micro-fine glitter/dust. This shiz is CRAZY! Crazy beautiful that is. The formula is fairly thick and I found thinning it helped the application. It dries to a textured finish so do use a layer or two of thick top coat. I'm sporting 2 coats of HoT with 1 layer of Aqua Daisy Glitter Gloss.
 
 
You can get HoT from Dandy Nails on Etsy or Ninja Polish.
 
Just 1 more day to enter my 25th B'day Giveaway. Click here to enter before it's too late!!

 
xxx
NPA


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...