Tuesday 12 March 2013

Pretty Serious Blue Gums on Boxing Day & Polish Well Invidia/Envy

Pin It
How was everyone's weekend?

I think I just had the last free weekend for some time! Course is just 100% full on, I'm going to be needing to put some serious study hours in.
I bought 600 index cards today to start making flash cards, or I'll never get all the information memorised. It's pretty awesome though, because I can see exactly how it relates to the job I'll be doing in a years time, something I've never had before at uni.

 Today I've got some green glitter layering for y'all:

 Pretty Serious Blue Gums on Boxing Day



Blue Gums on Boxing Day is a green jelly-ish base loaded with cloudy blue fleck shimmer. Absolutely gorgeous! Two coats gives perfect coverage, though the formula could do with a little thinning. The best thing about this green is that it's sort of neutral because the base is yellow toned and the shimmer is cool - BALANCE!

I added a coat of green glitter The Polish Well made in small amounts last year:

The Polish Well Invidia/Envy




 Invidia/Envy contains green, gold and black glitters in a clear base. Some of the larger green hexes do the 'reflective curl' but it's nothing a little SV can't fix. I've had Invidia sitting around waiting to be worn for months, so it's nice to give it an outing. This is just one coat - pretty decent coverage, right?!

Don't forget to enter my 25th B'day Giveaway, only 3 days until a winner is drawn!

I have lots of photos to edit and so little time, but I will be trying to post them ASAP!


xxx
NPA

1 comment:

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...