Saturday 4 May 2013

A Girly Glitter: Rainbow Polish Cupcakes

Pin It




Hey ladies,
 
I have a seriously girly polish to share with you today. It's pink and white and sparkly!

 
Rainbow Polish Cupcakes over Candeo Colors Prenses Ros



Cupcakes is a mix of pink and white matte glitters as well as pink holo glitter in a clear base. The only fault I could find, was that the lacquer base is slightly thin so there is about 5mm of excess clear sitting at the top of the bottle. I shook it quite a bit to avoid the 'dead space', or too much clear got on my brush.
I layered two coats over a semi-sheer light pink with silver holo glitter. It looks so sugary sweet!

Love you all, but I'm really busy with a case study, so leaving it short and sweet.


xxx
NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...