Friday 5 July 2013

My picks from OPI Oz, The Great And Powerful Collection

Pin It
This year the theme of OPI's Soft Shades Collection was Oz The Great and Powerful. I thought it was an odd choice considering all the rich colours in that film, but they came up with some beautifully delicate semi-sheers - of which I do not have a lot - so I picked up three bottles :)


OPI I Theodora You
 I Theodora You appealed to me immediately. It's a pale pink that builds nicely in 3-4 thin coats. It was surprisingly even looking after some Seche Vite. Definitely office safe.


OPI Glints of Glinda
 Glints of Glinda is a peachy/yellow toned flesh. The formula is very similar to ITY and it is soooooo close to Samoan Sand that I originally thought it was a dupe. Happily when I compared the two, SS is much more neutral and GOG has that orange cast. Again 3-4 thin coats for full coverage.


OPI Lights of Emerald City over Sprung
Lights of Emerald City is a white and iridescent square glitter mix in a clear base. The base is pretty thick, but you get decent coverage with one coat. Maybe some thinner would benefit it? I layered it over Sprung because I'd only seen it over the other semi-sheers from the Oz collection. I think it looks pretty cool because the iridescent glitters shine orange like Sprung!


Which lacquers were your favourite from the collection?


xxx
NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...