Monday 13 January 2014

What I got for Christmas: Cadillacquer Remember Me

Pin It
Yesterday I started showing you the polishes I got for Christmas.
Today I've got a polish reminiscent of Nerd Lacquer's All of Time and Space to share with you.


Cadillacquer Remember Me




Remember Me is a pale mint green shimmer with fuchsia and silver glitter. There are small fuchsia circle glitters in this that I love. I applied three thin coats plus Gelous & Seche Vite for a smooth finish.

I bought some HK Girl top coat during the Glisten & Glow pre-Christmas sale and I can't wait for it to arrive!!! I'm getting sick of the Seche's thickening/bubbling. I also picked up some more Seche Restore so I can return it to its former glory. Fingers crossed.


xxx
NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...