Saturday 1 February 2014

Contrary Polish River Market & Feels Like Home

Pin It
Holy Moly, it's already February!
Did January fly by all of you too?


Contrary Polish Feels Like Home


 Feels Like Home is part of the Valentines Day 2013 Collection, that I was lemming all year - now I have 4/6 and I think I'm done. Contrary Polish does beautiful things with SHIMMER!!! This one is a smokey purple taupe with a pinch of pink glitter and some shy gold shimmer


 Contrary Polish River Market


River Market is a deep, vibrant purple jelly with red, purple and fuchsia micro-glitter and a touch of gold shimmer. It can look almost black in low light but it is so stunning in the sun! River Market is from the No Place Like Home Fall 2013 Collection, I believe.

I got these from Femme Fatale but for a full list of stockists, read the sidebar here


xxx
NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...