Wednesday 19 February 2014

Pink Wednesday :as close to V-day as my nails got

Pin It
I'm sure it's the same for every single gal out there. If you don't have a Valentine, your nails probably shouldn't look like they do either! 

I've never had a great reception to my nail endeavors from the male species, but I had to get into the V-day mood a little so I sported pink nails most of last week and did some nail stamping once too...


 Zoya Gei Gei with MoYou London stamping from Tourist Collection 07



I can't decide if I like or hate Zoya Gei Gei.  It's a little pearl/frosty/uneven with flecks of shimmer that puzzle me somewhat. And on the other hand it's a soft, pretty pink... I needed three coats to even it out and get appropriate coverage. I stamped it using my go to Konad Light Pink Special Polish
The plate is one of the XL image ones (which FYI are way too big for my nails) with some gorgeous french inspired designs.


xxx
NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...