Saturday 1 March 2014

Old School: China Glaze No Way Jose

Pin It
This next HTF was on my wish list for 3 years! And it totally delivers.


China Glaze No Way Jose



No Way Jose is a lilac purple with a green glass fleck shimmer throughout. It to die for gorgeous. I applied three thin coats for full coverage. It is another pre-3Free formulated lacquer and from the China Glaze Martini Pedicure collection like 100 Proof Pink.


After trying NWJ I desperately need Shaken Not Stirred but I can't even find it listed on Ebay :(

How do you like your Martini? (The one time I tried one - it was gin, my fav spirit - I had one sip before I had to water it down with a bottle of tonic water. I have such respect for wasps that can drink multiples!)


xxx
NPA

1 comment:

  1. This is a pretty one! I think I got this and never tried it, need to bust it out!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...